Code of Conduct
Thank you for choosing Paramba (“we”, “us”, “our”).
All users (collectively “users”, “you”, “your”) are required to follow the terms of this Code of Conduct (“Agreement”) while using and contacting anyone through the SAATH media form, media channel, mobile website and mobile applications related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively the “Platform”).
You hereby agree to the following terms as follows:
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO ACCESS THE PLATFORM
Any user of the Platform and services of the Platform must be at least the age of majority. Any user below the age of majority using the Platform shall be represented by the parent or guardian of the minor.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of majority and wish to use the Platform, you should and take part in any conversations as yourself.
You shall not use words which may be inflammatory or offensive while in contact with anyone through the Platform.
We prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
HARASSMENT, DISCRIMINATION, AND BULLYING
We prohibit discrimination, harassment and other forms of bullying including without limits verbal, physical, or visual. If you believe that you are being bullied by anyone, we recommend you to immediately report the incident to us using the contact information given below in clause-9 or contact the appropriate authorities. We will take action against such persons at our sole discretion. We also urge you to follow the same practise and not discriminate, harass, or bully anyone whom you may contact through the Platform.
THREAT OF BODILY HARM
We do not permit users under any circumstances to send threats of bodily harm, whether through the Platform (if applicable) or otherwise via any method including, phone, email etc. Upon our discovery of such an event, we may terminate and permanently ban the user Accounts of such users in addition to report such activity of the user to the appropriate authorities.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
You are law-abiding and do not participate in, condone, or encourage unlawful or potentially harmful activity.
This includes threatening or encouraging suicide or self-harm, as well as breach of copyright, defamation, or contempt of court.
MISUSE OF THE PLATFORM
You shall not use the Platform in a way which may be considered a misuse of the services provided by us through the Platform. Please contact us using the information given below in clause-9 if you discover any user misusing the Platform. In such event, we will investigate your report and take appropriate action in our sole discretion in accordance with Section 8 of this Agreement.
You shall not mislead us or any of our employee providing services to you with false information and facts including but not limited to personal information, health status, medical history, etc., such misleading shall be considered as fraud and actions maybe taken against you as per clause-7 below.
Unless you are a minor represented by a parent or guardian or authorised representative of a person unable to communicate, you shall communicate with our employees’ providing services to you as yourself and shall not misrepresent or mislead as any third-party while using the Platform.
In case you are a parent, a guardian or a authorized representative you shall correctly state all Information of the person being represented to avail the services of the Platform.
EFFECTS OF VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
Violations of this Agreement may result in a range of actions, including:
- 7.1 Account suspension.
- 7.2 Account Cancellation.
- 7.3 Permanent ban on the access and use of the Platform.
- 7.4 Reporting to authorized authorities.
The actions in this Section shall be in addition to and without prejudice to all our additional legal remedies.
8.1 As a user of the Platform, you agree not to:
- 8.1.1 Systematically retrieve data or other Content from the Platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- 8.1.2 Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Platform, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Platform Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Platform and/or the Platform Content or Content contained therein.
- 8.1.3 Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Platform.
- 8.1.4 Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users of the Platform, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- 8.1.5 Make any unauthorized use of the Platform, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user Accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- 8.1.6 Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- 8.1.7 Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- 8.1.8 Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Platform or the networks or services connected to the Platform.
- 8.1.9 Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- 8.1.10 Use any information obtained from the Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- 8.1.11 Use the Platform as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Platform and/or the Platform Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- 8.1.12 Attempt to bypass any measures of the Platform designed to prevent or restrict access to the Platform, or any portion of the Platform.
- 8.1.13 Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Platform to you.
- 8.1.14 Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Platform Content.
- 8.1.16 Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Platform or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Platform.
- 8.1.17 Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- 8.1.18 Except as may be the result of a standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Platform, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- 8.1.19 Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Platform
- 8.1.20 Use the Platform in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.