The business analyst would work closely with our customers to understand, identify, analysis, elicitation, documentation, knowledge transfer/sharing of product requirements to developers/testers and other stakeholders.
- Need to understand customer scenarios, requirements and perform the Systems Analysis along with verification and validation.
- Responsible to deliver the work product within budget and with quality to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Analyse software requirements, design, develop and execute test cases.
- Understanding for Basic Architecture, Data Flow, Networking
- The person should have to be technically sound with Programming Knowledge Scripting Documentation and DFD Diagrams
- Experience in Product Testing and deployment at client side.
- Work directly with the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution
- Escalate and seek timely assistance from procurement engineers & core project team on Noncompliance parts.
- Defining the project and scope
- Good working knowledge of key Microsoft applications and computer skills including MS Office/Outlook and web-based applications.
- Provide regular feedback on products and processes to Product manager And Clients as well
- Attend & contribute in team meeting about vertical projects. Projects on hand, strategy and marketing too.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Science/M.C.A.)
- Having relevant experience in requirement analysis and gathering, of which a significant part in Healthcare IT domain.
- Programming Knowledge in /JAVA/PHP/Android/Angular a must
- Track record in technical solution design, implementation and good software development and support process knowledge.
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Making proposals
- Client relationship management
- Conducting research and basic analysis of the industry the customer is in.
- Work directly with the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution.
- Collecting, understanding business requirements.
- Defining the project and scope.
- Effort estimation and costing
- Drafting business requirement specification.
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications
- Interacting with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear.
- Energetic team player who also shares the ability to work independently as a self-starter as well as exposure to work with multiple teams.
- Open to travel across world