Automation Test Engineer (Sr. Quality Analyst)
We are looking for a Automation Test Engineer (QA) to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. .
- Knowledge of Application Security testing Techniques & Quality Assurance.
- Expertise in web application penetration testing and network penetration testing
- Exposure to Bug Tracking System & executing performance tests
- Prompt identification and escalation of defects; working with cross site and cross functional product teams to isolate problem; and tracking the issues to complete resolution.
- Strong understanding of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation, and testing methodologies.
- Use versioning systems to code test scripts.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and changing business environment.
- Reports results to the Project manager and lead teams.
- Raise an alert when an important issue is likely to put in jeopardy the whole project Must have proven ability to provide project estimates and work-breakdown schedules
- Ability to work in team with excellent communication skills
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- B.Tech / B.E / MCA Well versed with testing Web and Mobile Applications using manual and automatic tools & testing
- Experience on web services, Application & manual testing.
- Hands on experience on automation tools and technical.
- Ability to own features and deliver QA testing.
- Experience in testing mobile protocols & Devices
- Should have knowledge of making test cases & other documentation work.
- If certified in QA from any institute will be advantage.
- Knowledge of bug tracking software -JIRA ,Rally etc
- Must be good in English communication skills & presentation skills.
- Experience of healthcare domain would be added advantage.
- Experience of Scrum Master is Advantage.