We are looking for highly self-motivated professional who possess a passion of software and related technologies, who can work with and as a “team” and achieve desirable goal and fruitful results within discussed deadlines. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Several years of large systems software design and development experience, with extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Experience in distributed computing, information retrieval, data mining, or machine learning & Java development for large, web-based applications
- Ability to analyze data logically & exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
- Have experience in developing XML/J SON-based web services.
- Sound API design and knowledge of HTTP principles is vital to providing robust, easily consumed services for the rest of the company.
- Design and develop large scale web applications.
- Design, implement and launch highly-visible, user and partner-facing features.
- Build robust, highly scalable back-end systems to analyses & recommend content to support high volume transactions.
- Identify scaling bottlenecks and propose solutions. Contribute to open-source distributed data stores. Research, test, benchmark and evaluate new technology. Solve the types of mysteries which only occur at high scale.
- Develops complex program documentation using structure diagrams, behavior diagrams and interaction diagrams, system and program flowcharts, test plans and conversion plans.
- Reviews the development and coding of Java programs and systems. Ensures appropriate documentation is utilized in information systems projects.
- Performs post implementation reviews to determine if the system and cost objectives of the project were achieved.
- Analyzes and recommends new procedures and techniques to improve the supported systems.
- Reviews and analyzes Java programs to gain a detailed understanding of the implementation of the underlying business functions.
- Develops work plans and cost estimates and analyzes alternative approaches; advises users on the feasibility of a cost-effective conversion to web based systems.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- BE/BCA/MCA/BS/MS Computer Science / Information Technology a Plus
- Java 8, JavaFX, Swing
- Web Programming Skills (HTML 5, CSS3, Java-Script, bootstrap) , Spring MVC/Boot
- Angular 6/7/8, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
- WebRTC, Openvidu , WebSocket
- Serial Port Communication , Payment Gateway Integration
- Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Java Development Capabilities
- Verbal Communication Web User
- Interface Design
- Software Requirements Software Development Process Object-Oriented Design (OOD) Multimedia Content Development Software Debugging.
- Work in Healthcare Domain, Finance Domain
- Visit / Travel client site to install, maintain and upgrade software, to help in implementation.