UI UX Developer
UI developer's role is to translate creative software design concepts and ideas into reality using front end technology. They understand the user interface design solution both in its practical intent and creative vision, and convert it into engineered softwares. Developer
B.E/B.tech (Computer Science) Preferable
- Should have a deep understanding of Modern UI technologies, framework, and language in a highly scalable, large relational and complex systems
- Strong Technical ability and coding experience in Modern JS framework like React JS, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Sass and latest UI components to structure complex UI pipeline, build highly Interactive and Responsive Data Visualization and Dashboard with enriched UX.
- Good to have worked with ME(A/R)N, ELK Stack, Invision UI Designs and charting/reporting tools/frameworks like HighCharts, C3/D3.JS.
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and demonstrated the ability to produce quality code working in a fast-paced dynamic team.
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, CD/CI.